- PIMFA calls for a review of Financial Ombudsman Service's past cases and training
- British millennials set unachievable savings targets for retirement, says Barclays
- NatWest makes £150m available for Women in Business
- Government data sharing scheme will reduce SME finance gap, says Equifax
- Survey shows 6 out of 10 people would consider cryptocurrency investment
- UK Finance responds to SME Finance Monitor Q4 2017
- Lloyds Banking Group provides further funding for housing expired
- Study shows savers want strong ROI but majority are fooled by low-return ‘safe’ options expired
- Transforming culture in FS firms is positive, but will be hard to get right, says EY expired
- Investor sentiment reflects Brexit voting pattern, says Lloyds expired
- Fed Board will not object to Capital One’s resubmitted capital plan expired
- UK Finance responds to FCA call on banks to reform company culture expired
12th January 2018
Nomura establishes principal investment business subsidiary
Nomura Holdings Inc. has established Nomura Capital Partners Co Ltd, a wholly owned subsidiary that will oversee the firm’s principal investment business. Nomura launched its principal investment business this year with the establishment of a new Merchant Banking Division on 1st January, 2018. Nomura Capital Partners will play a central role in the execution of this new business.
The needs of the firm’s corporate clients have become increasingly diversified and sophisticated. In order to respond to these needs, the new company will primarily provide equity as a solution for business reorganisations and revitalisations, business succession as well as management buyouts.
Through its new subsidiary, Nomura will provide a broad range of solutions that meet the growing expectations of its clients. Nomura aims to become the financial services group that clients turn to and will continue to create businesses to tap into new sources of revenues.