- Newslink Global Insurance Trends-The Week
- Liberty Mutual to sell Liberty Life and regroup P&C businesses
- esure CEO Vann to leave by mutual consent-early results for 2017 positive
- LIIBA outlines priorities for 2018
- DXC Technology recognized as a 2018 Top 100 Global Technology Leader by Thomson Reuters
- Guidewire joins Plug and Play’s ecosystem to advance P&C insurance innovation and collaboration
- Commonwell Mutual chooses Guidewire solutions expired
- honcho innovative app successful in crowdfunding campaign-aiming to reduce insurance costs for UK motorists expired
- The Floow appoints Kramer as VP and Head of North American operations expired
- deVere Group to expand into Latin America expired
- RenaissanceRe to acquire a minority shareholding in Catalina expired
- Thomas Miller moves for marine consultancy Brookes Bell expired
10th January 2018
Board and CEO changes at Hastings Insurance Group
Hastings Insurance group has announced changes to its Board.
Mike Fairey, who joined the business in June 2015, has notified the Board that he has decided to retire as chairman and will step down from the Board at the company's Annual General Meeting (AGM) in May.
Gary Hoffman, who joined the business as Group ceo in November 2012, will take over the role of non-Executive chairman when Fairey steps down.
Toby van der Meer, who joined the business in June 2011 and has been managing director of the company's UK trading subsidiary, Hastings Insurance Services Limited, will be appointed to the company's Board with effect from 1st March and will take over the role of ceo as of that date. In the period between van deer Meer's appointment and his appointment as chairman, Hoffman will remain on the Board as an executive director.
Hastings Trends(48 articles)