- FCA and US CFTC to collaborate on Fintech innovation
- US Bancorp fined and ordered to improve risk management and oversight
- FS-ISAC enables safer financial data sharing with API
- Choice and diversity are the key to quicker, cheaper cross-border retail payments, according to CPMI
- Paymium launches European cryptocurrency trading platform
- UK financial services lagging behind global rivals in digital, says GBG
- INTL FCStone enhances offshore fund through agreement with Allfunds expired
- deVere Vault launches Companion Cards expired
- BoA Merrill Lynch Community Development Banking provided record lending and investing in 2017 expired
- RBS announces BAME targets for the bank’s most senior roles expired
- UK Finance says mutual recognition of financial rules after Brexit would benefit both EU and UK expired
- Federal Reserve Board to fine and bar former Barclays employee expired
19th January 2018
Envestnet|Yodlee offers banks a solution that complies with PSD2 in the UK
Envestnet|Yodlee (E|Y) has announced a single API solution aligned with the Second Payment Services Directive (PSD2) and Open Banking Application Protocol Interface (API) specifications in the UK for account information services.
To ensure compliance, E|Y has been working closely with PSD2 stakeholders and the Open Banking Implementation Entity. The company has built a robust consent architecture in accordance with the Open Banking specifications, providing developers with the ease of integrating with a single API that encapsulates the consent for account access requirements to comply with PSD2.
During this transition period, E|Y will continue to process all data through its global platform and provide a single API to access data from UK banks, with cleansed and enriched transaction data that is automatically refreshed daily to ensure accuracy.
Mark Herlihy, VP International Markets at E|Y, said: "We are proud to be a leading data aggregator to support the Open Banking movement, a truly revolutionary development that represents the wave of the future for global financial services markets across the world. We have always been an advocate for innovative financial services that adhere to the highest standards of data security. Now we are able to further this mission by enabling developers to easily integrate bank data at scale in compliance with the Open Banking API protocol."