- RBS pays first dividend to ordinary shareholders since 2008
- FCA opens a discussion on the impact of climate change and green finance on financial services
- Mastercard launches Bill Pay Exchange
- BNY Mellon appoints new head of Corporate Technology
- UK Finance announces new appointments to board
- Epoch launches world's first public offering of a cryptocurrency and digital assets-related fund
- Fiscal Technologies forms strategic partnership with Moore Stephens to enhance fraud prevention expired
- RBS signs government’s new Race at Work Charter expired
- Bank of America reports strong third-quarter balance sheet expired
- Wells Fargo continues to make progress, says CEO expired
- JPMorgan Chase reports 24% rise in net income for third-quarter 2018 expired
- BlackRock wins Scottish Widows contract after review by Lloyds Banking Group expired
19th January 2018
Envestnet|Yodlee offers banks a solution that complies with PSD2 in the UK
Envestnet|Yodlee (E|Y) has announced a single API solution aligned with the Second Payment Services Directive (PSD2) and Open Banking Application Protocol Interface (API) specifications in the UK for account information services.
To ensure compliance, E|Y has been working closely with PSD2 stakeholders and the Open Banking Implementation Entity. The company has built a robust consent architecture in accordance with the Open Banking specifications, providing developers with the ease of integrating with a single API that encapsulates the consent for account access requirements to comply with PSD2.
During this transition period, E|Y will continue to process all data through its global platform and provide a single API to access data from UK banks, with cleansed and enriched transaction data that is automatically refreshed daily to ensure accuracy.
Mark Herlihy, VP International Markets at E|Y, said: "We are proud to be a leading data aggregator to support the Open Banking movement, a truly revolutionary development that represents the wave of the future for global financial services markets across the world. We have always been an advocate for innovative financial services that adhere to the highest standards of data security. Now we are able to further this mission by enabling developers to easily integrate bank data at scale in compliance with the Open Banking API protocol."