- Fed Board fines Citigroup for improper execution of residential mortgage-related documents
- Norwegian banks co-operate on account aggregation ahead of PSD2
- Singapore banks to offer PayNow to businesses
- The EBA updates data used for the identification of G-SIIs
- Open Banking: innovation to solve customer needs as banks wake from slumber
- Three months after its IT upgrade issues, TSB finally offers remortgages
- New ABN AMRO campaign highlights sustainable business expired
- American Express and GreenSky partner to enhance digital payments and financing capabilities expired
- Emirates Islamic offers bonus Skywards Miles expired
- RBS proud to be named as a Stonewall top employer for LGBT inclusion expired
- Commerzbank sees revenue growth of 4% in H1 2018 expired
- ING Group posts strong second quarter 2018 results expired
19th January 2018
Envestnet|Yodlee offers banks a solution that complies with PSD2 in the UK
Envestnet|Yodlee (E|Y) has announced a single API solution aligned with the Second Payment Services Directive (PSD2) and Open Banking Application Protocol Interface (API) specifications in the UK for account information services.
To ensure compliance, E|Y has been working closely with PSD2 stakeholders and the Open Banking Implementation Entity. The company has built a robust consent architecture in accordance with the Open Banking specifications, providing developers with the ease of integrating with a single API that encapsulates the consent for account access requirements to comply with PSD2.
During this transition period, E|Y will continue to process all data through its global platform and provide a single API to access data from UK banks, with cleansed and enriched transaction data that is automatically refreshed daily to ensure accuracy.
Mark Herlihy, VP International Markets at E|Y, said: "We are proud to be a leading data aggregator to support the Open Banking movement, a truly revolutionary development that represents the wave of the future for global financial services markets across the world. We have always been an advocate for innovative financial services that adhere to the highest standards of data security. Now we are able to further this mission by enabling developers to easily integrate bank data at scale in compliance with the Open Banking API protocol."