- RBS pays first dividend to ordinary shareholders since 2008
- FCA opens a discussion on the impact of climate change and green finance on financial services
- Mastercard launches Bill Pay Exchange
- BNY Mellon appoints new head of Corporate Technology
- UK Finance announces new appointments to board
- Epoch launches world's first public offering of a cryptocurrency and digital assets-related fund
- Fiscal Technologies forms strategic partnership with Moore Stephens to enhance fraud prevention expired
- RBS signs government’s new Race at Work Charter expired
- Bank of America reports strong third-quarter balance sheet expired
- Wells Fargo continues to make progress, says CEO expired
- JPMorgan Chase reports 24% rise in net income for third-quarter 2018 expired
- BlackRock wins Scottish Widows contract after review by Lloyds Banking Group expired
25th May 2018
Mastercard launches Accelerate to continue helping Fintechs
Mastercard has created Accelerate, a new initiative to drive growth at scale for the fast-evolving Fintech industry. The initiative is designed to support the ambitions of players in the Fintech sector through tailored support arrangements including access to insight, tools, technology and investment to support innovation.
Designed to operate alongside the successful Start Path programme, Accelerate broadens and deepens the firm’s engagement with the payment Fintech community including the next generation of digital banks.
Tools include dedicated Mastercard licensing specialists to support market expansion, in-market access to account expertise to fast track growth, and unparalleled ability to connect to comprehensive processing assets. Resources will include Mastercard Advisors for in-market execution support, data insights and analytics. The programme also provides market-based resources for related strategic investing and accommodative early-stage collateral requirements.
Ann Cairns, Vice Chairman, Mastercard, said: “Creating this initiative is the next step in our long-term focus on being partner of choice for Fintech companies around the world. Globally, the Fintech community is one of the most vibrant and fast-paced, and Mastercard is committed to help these fast-growing businesses unleash their full potential.
"With extensive experience in supporting growth of the financial services industry, Mastercard is uniquely positioned to provide the platform which can propel Fintech businesses along increasingly ambitious growth paths.”